Monday, October 18, 2004

today i slept in. it's a habit that has earned me several nicknames and cost me a lot in the joke department, but it is one of the things that i love most. i love going to sleep and not having to wake up at any certain time. i think the knowledge that there is no alarm in my immediate future makes me sleep better. i slept in, got up, watched some football, went to dinner, watched some baseball (go sox!) and now am winding down and wondering how long it will be before i find my pillow again.
i am a typical man: sleep, sports, food... now if i can only find a typical woman to counter my ultra-masculanized (is that even a word?) lifestyle all will be right with the world.
how can i have wasted 3 1/2 years of my life in an environment packed with the type of girl that i know is right for me and have come up empty? i am at a loss.

2 Comments:

Blogger erica*ann said...

don't be so sad -- it breaks my heart.

October 20, 2004 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger erica*ann said...

do you remember our roman names from senior year? cranius maximus was dans...?

October 23, 2004 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home